Sunday, May 23, 2010


In the meantime, I've been working hard to complete 40 odd 5 x 2.5 inch cards for Breygent's Forthcoming Sci-Fi/Horror card set. These are the cards approved so far. Just one more week before half term, the end of which is my deadline, so I'd better get cracking! Half term breaks seem to come round so fast these days...
Acrylic and watercolour are my main medium for these, and I'm spending far too long on them, considering how little time left I have to complete them , and the amount I'm paid per card. Perfectionist, that's me!

1 comment:

J.D. said...

CE, if we here in Canada had a following for Dr.Who like you have in the UK, I'd be picking up your sketches! They're all so well done! (Just have no idea who all the characters are)
I'll stick with the Harryhausen and Hammers!!