Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Monsters

Monsters Ball in Blackpool was fun. Didn't sell an awful lot, because there was a distinct lack of attendees. Suspect the Blackpool Pleasure beach, last two nights of the Illuminations and bonfire displays, etc lured them away. Shame. Still, I received a commission, went to see the Illuminations via tram and ate candy floss for the first time in years. Oh, and I tried on the 6th Doctor's coat! Consider myself very privileged, especially as Colin suggested it, then jumped in on the photo too. Such a lovely guy! He has a new coat - a slightly bigger version of the one I tried on. It was unveiled onstage at the event. Hopefully he'll wear it to some Conventions.

Currently working hard on some Hammer Horror Sketch cards and still playing catch-up on outstanding commissions. I'm getting there, in bits...

No sign of selling our house yet. Here's hoping...

No comments: