Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Running to a standstill

Phew! It's been a busy old four weeks! I've been working solidly and I'm feeling rather jaded now, but have to keep on. So much still to do...
Hark at me. I'm not complaining, honest!!
I've been working on my Beauty and The Beast painting, which is coming along well(I might post some progress pics soon), and also some 75 sketch cards for Strictly Ink Limited.
On the 31st of March, I attended a Doctor Who launch party in London(not the press one) , which was great fun. The setting was The Printworks pub in Farringdon. There were about 350 Whovians packed into the place to watch the first episode of the new series on big screens. It was a great atmosphere. It's great to be able to share views with friends and meet more like minded people. Nicholas Courtney was in attendance too!
I loved the first episode for the new series. I think it was the best opener of all three.
I managed to bag a dealer's table at one point, and sold a few prints. Then I met Daryl Joyce and can finally put a face to the name! I do like meeting other artists, especially artists who work on Doctor Who.
More updates soon!

No comments: